Yamaha Canada Music Ltd. warrants to the original purchaser of its audio products that such products are free from defects in workmanship and materials as follows:
Subject to the following terms and conditions if any Yamaha Canada Music Ltd. Audio products become defective during the applicable warranty period. Yamaha Canada Music Ltd. will repair such products without charge, including parts and labour.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Defective units must be returned to an authorized Yamaha Audio Service Centre together with a complete description of the defect, and bill of sale.
- Any transportation, packing and insurance arrangements are the responsibility of the owner.
- This warranty does not cover normal maintenance of the products and is subject to the products being properly maintained in accordance with the maintenance instructions contained in the Yamaha Owner’s Manual.
- This Warranty does not cover:
- Physical damage due to abuse;
- Shipping damage;
- Normal maintenance items such as: light bulbs, drive belts, dirty tape heads, lubrication;
- Burned voice coils on tweeter and midrange speakers (caused by amplifier clipping, i.e. operation of amplifier beyond rated wattage);
- Burned voice coils on woofers (caused by overpowering the speakers, i.e. operation of amplifier at power levels beyond speaker capability);
- Performance checks;
- Interconnection cables and FM antennas;
- Blown fuses caused by improper operation.
- This warranty does not cover products that have been altered or repaired other than by an authorized Yamaha AudioService Centre, or products whose trademark name, model, or serial number have been altered or removed.
- THIS WARRANTY COVERS ONLY NEW AND UNUSED MERCHANDISE SOLD BY AUTHORIZED YAMAHA AUDIO DAELERS IN CANADA, AND SUBJECTED TO NORMAL CONSUMER USE, BY THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER.
- This warranty does not apply to Yamaha Canada Music Ltd. audio products sold in Saskatchewan, and to which statutory warranties contained in The Consumer Products Warranties Act, 1977 (Saskatchewan) are applicable.
- This warrant is void where prohibited by law.
Factory Service Centre:
WARRANTY REGISTRATION IS NOT REQUIRED.
135 Milner Avenue, Scarborough, Ontario M1S 3R1
PLEASE KEEP YOUR BILL OF SALE AS PROOF OF PURCHASE SHOULD WARRANTY REPAIRS BE REQUIRED.