TF Firmware V2.01 (Previous version)
[Notice: Checking the version number]
You may check the TF main firmware version number from the version field in the About screen of the SYSTEM SETUP menu.
TF Series Firmware/Editor Compatibility
Please make sure to use appropriate version of Editor software which is compatible with your console firmware in reference to the following compatibility chart. Using an unsupported Firmware/Editor and other related software combination may result in unexpected behavior.
Main Revisions and Enhancements
- Now supports NY64-D option card for Dante Interface. Connection with Dante devices (such as Tio1608-D, R series, etc.) is available via the NY64-D. In addition, HA control is also available with Tio1608-D and R series.
- Added “Ping Pong Delay” and “Dual Pitch” effect types.
- Added a function to control the gain settings of GEQ via faders.
- Added the “LOAD SELECT” function to be able to individually load selected settings of the TF setting file.
- Added the “All Nominal” function to set the send level settings of all AUX busses or SUB bus to nominal (0 dB) in the menu of each SEND FROM screen.
- Added the “Dup. STEREO” function to set the send level settings of AUX busses or SUB bus to the same settings of the channel faders in the menu of each SEND FROM screen.
- Added the “[TAP] Key Blink” function to disable blinking of the [TAP] key in the PREFERENCE screen.
- Added the function to send to the SUB bus from ST IN1/2 or FX RTN 1/2.
When recalling a Scene, or a Channel Library stored via the V1.xx version, these send parameters are not changed.
- Added languages for the HELP screens. The additional languages are:
- Added some default Presets in the Channel Library. Some Preset data have been modified.
This change will be reflected when executing the “Initialize All Memory” function after updating to V2.00.
- Changed the specification in which the channel names of each stereo-linked mono channel are not linked. However, the channel names link in the permanent stereo channels such as ST IN, AUX9/10, etc.
- The reverb/ER effects are now available in all FX/InsFX.
- Improved the timing of the action in the Stereo link operation by the [SEL] keys. Press the [SEL] keys of specified channels to set to stereo link not simultaneously, but in sequence in one-second intervals, and then, keep pressing the keys for about two seconds.
- Improved the Library screen.
- Un-recallable Libraries are not listed.
- You could recall each module such as EQ, COMP, FX, etc from a Preset with different channel types.
- Network setting is now available when no devices are connected to the Network connector.
- The data transfer for Meters is now available between the TF series and the TF Editor, even when DHCP mode is set but the DHCP server does not exist with the network.
- When recalling or storing a Scene via the TF Editor, or StageMix, the Scene number and name displays in the TF series also follow them.
- The pause function in recording is now available.
Fixed bugs (2.00)
- Solved a problem in which when operating the analog gain when the input source setting has been set to “INPUT” and channel link has been set to the channel, the analog gain of the channel using the same input signal of the INPUT port (TF5: CH1-8 and CH33-40, TF3: CH1-16 and CH25-40, TF1: CH1-16 and CH17-32) will link regardless of the input source selection.
- Solved the problem in which the meter could not hold the peak of the OVER level.
- Solved the problem in which some meters would not work properly when loading the setting file with a different meter point setting.
- Solved some minor bugs.
Fixed bugs (2.01)
- Solved the problem in which some faders would rarely indicate slightly shifted values when operating the fader bank or SENDS ON FADER.
- Solved the problem in which connecting a USB cable between Mac and the console while both are running would occasionally halt the signal processing, and the console would not restore until restarting it.
- Solved the problem in which a message "Dante Version Mismatch" may appear for a few seconds when making patches from R series V3.11 (Rio3224-D, Rio1608-D, Ri8-D) via NY64-D by Dante Controller.
- Solved some minor bugs.
- A message “Two or More HA Controllers may Cause Conflict” may appear when initializing the console while the “HA Control” option in the Slot Setup menu is off. However, the initialization works properly.
License Agreement and Download File
PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SOFTWARE. YOU ARE ONLY PERMITTED TO USE THIS SOFTWARE PURSUANT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. THIS AGREEMENT IS BETWEEN YOU (AS AN INDIVIDUAL OR LEGAL ENTITY) AND YAMAHA CORPORATION ("YAMAHA").
BY DOWNLOADING OR INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE OR OTHERWISE RENDERING IT AVAILABLE FOR YOUR USE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, COPY, OR OTHERWISE USE THIS SOFTWARE. IF YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED OR INSTALLED THE SOFTWARE AND DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, PROMPTLY DELETE THE SOFTWARE.
GRANT OF LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
Yamaha hereby grants you the right to use the programs and data files composing the software accompanying this Agreement, and any programs and files for upgrading such software that may be distributed to you in the future with terms and conditions attached (collectively, “SOFTWARE”), only on a computer, musical instrument or equipment item that you yourself own or manage. While ownership of the storage media in which the SOFTWARE is stored rests with you, the SOFTWARE itself is owned by Yamaha and/or Yamaha’s licensor(s), and is protected by relevant copyright laws and all applicable treaty provisions.
- You may not engage in reverse engineering, disassembly, decompilation or otherwise deriving a source code form of the SOFTWARE by any method whatsoever.
- You may not reproduce, modify, change, rent, lease, or distribute the SOFTWARE in whole or in part, or create derivative works of the SOFTWARE.
- You may not electronically transmit the SOFTWARE from one computer to another or share the SOFTWARE in a network with other computers.
- You may not use the SOFTWARE to distribute illegal data or data that violates public policy.
- You may not initiate services based on the use of the SOFTWARE without permission by Yamaha Corporation.
Copyrighted data, including but not limited to MIDI data for songs, obtained by means of the SOFTWARE, are subject to the following restrictions which you must observe.
- Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be used for any commercial purposes without permission of the copyright owner.
- Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be duplicated, transferred, or distributed, or played back or performed for listeners in public without permission of the copyright owner.
- The encryption of data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be removed nor may the electronic watermark be modified without permission of the copyright owner.
If any copyright law or provisions of this Agreement is violated, the Agreement shall terminate automatically and immediately without notice from Yamaha. Upon such termination, you must immediately destroy the licensed SOFTWARE, any accompanying written documents and all copies thereof.
If you believe that the downloading process was faulty, you may contact Yamaha, and Yamaha shall permit you to re-download the SOFTWARE, provided that you first destroy any copies or partial copies of the SOFTWARE that you obtained through your previous download attempt. This permission to re-download shall not limit in any manner the disclaimer of warranty set forth in Section 5 below.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY ON SOFTWARE
You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the SOFTWARE is at your sole risk. The SOFTWARE and related documentation are provided "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, YAMAHA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AS TO THE SOFTWARE, EXPRESS, AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YAMAHA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YAMAHA’S ENTIRE OBLIGATION HEREUNDER SHALL BE TO PERMIT USE OF THE SOFTWARE UNDER THE TERMS HEREOF. IN NO EVENT SHALL YAMAHA BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EXPENSES, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF YAMAHA OR AN AUTHORIZED DEALER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. In no event shall Yamaha's total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid for the SOFTWARE.
THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE
Third party software and data ("THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE") may be attached to the SOFTWARE. If, in the written materials or the electronic data accompanying the Software, Yamaha identifies any software and data as THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, you acknowledge and agree that you must abide by the provisions of any Agreement provided with the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE and that the party providing the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE is responsible for any warranty or liability related to or arising from the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. Yamaha is not responsible in any way for the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE or your use thereof.
- Yamaha provides no express warranties as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. IN ADDITION, YAMAHA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
- Yamaha shall not provide you with any service or maintenance as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
- Yamaha is not liable to you or any other person for any damages, including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, expenses, lost profits, lost data or other damages arising out of the use, misuse or inability to use the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS NOTICE:
The Software is a "commercial item," as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. 2.101 (Oct 1995), consisting of "commercial computer software" and "commercial computer software documentation," as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. 12.212 (Sept 1995). Consistent with 48 C.F.R. 12.212 and 48 C.F.R. 227.7202-1 through 227.72024 (June 1995), all U.S. Government End Users shall acquire the Software with only those rights set forth herein
This Agreement shall be interpreted according to and governed by Japanese law without reference to principles of conflict of laws. Any dispute or procedure shall be heard before the Tokyo District Court in Japan. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any portion of this Agreement to be unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to use of the SOFTWARE and any accompanying written materials and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding the subject matter of this Agreement. No amendment or revision of this Agreement will be binding unless in writing and signed by a fully authorized representative of Yamaha.