A problem has been reported in version 15 of iOS and iPadOS, in which Apps are sometimes unable to detect a Yamaha musical instrument after making a USB connection.
If you encounter this problem, turning off your iPhone/iPad and then turning it on again will allow the instrument to be detected normally. We have confirmed that this problem only occurs with version 15 of each OS.
As of October 27, 2021, we have reported this to Apple and are considering how to address it.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but would ask for your patience while we resolve this issue.
Convenience Only Digital Pianos Can Deliver
Clavinova pianos are loaded with convenient features only digital pianos can deliver. You can use headphones to keep your surroundings quiet, or connect a Bluetooth® device to your Clavinova for playback through its speakers. Also, connect to Yamaha’s app, Smart Pianist, to gain extra help for your piano practice. The touch-sensitive control panel only displays text when it is on—when the panel is off, it has the smooth finish of a keyblock just like an acoustic piano.
Featuring the latest GrandTouch/GrandTouch-S keyboards with a broad dynamic range of touch and response on the level of a grand piano. Excellent consistency and nuanced expression give the pianist the utmost control over touch.
Grand Expression Modeling is a groundbreaking new technology that enables the pianist to use their techniques to produce the limitless tonal variation unique to grand pianos. The ability to vary the intensity and speed of touch to produce different tones adds another dimension to the joy of musical expression.
Virtual Resonance Modeling performs real-time modeling of the sympathetic resonance created by the behavior of the strings and body of the instrument—the foundation of the beautiful sound of a genuine grand piano. Also, the latest acoustic design technology delivers lifelike concert grand piano tone and resonance to your home for you to enjoy.
The flagship upright piano style model of the Clavinova CLP Series, featuring a counterweighted GrandTouch keyboard and the finest sound system in the series.
- New Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial piano samples, new Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer binaural sampling
- 53 voices + 14 Drum/SFX Kits + 480 XG voices, including 4 fortepiano voices (Scarlatti Piano/Mozart Piano/Beethoven Piano/Chopin Piano)
- Improved VRM (Virtual Resonance Modeling)
- Grand Expression Modeling
- GrandTouch™ keyboard with counterweights, 88-key Linear Graded Hammers
- GP Response Damper Pedal
- (50 W + 50 W + 50 W) x 2 amplifiers
- Grand Acoustic Imaging
- (16 cm + 8 cm + 2.5 cm (dome) + transducer) x 2 speaker system, Spruce Cone speaker
- USB Audio Recorder (Playback/Recording: WAV)
- 20 rhythms
- Built-in Bluetooth® audio
- Wireless connection to the Smart Pianist app via Bluetooth® MIDI
- Touch sensor control panel
The colors and finishes shown may vary from those on the actual products.