Convenience Only Digital Pianos Can Deliver
Clavinova pianos are loaded with convenient features only digital pianos can deliver. You can use headphones to keep your surroundings quiet, or connect a Bluetooth® device to you Clavinova for playback through its speakers. Also, connect to Yamaha’s app, Smart Pianist, to gain extra help for your piano practice. The simple control panel makes it easy to change piano settings.
Featuring the latest GrandTouch/GrandTouch-S keyboards with a broad dynamic range of touch and response on the level of a grand piano. Excellent consistency and nuanced expression give the pianist the utmost control over touch.
Grand Expression Modeling is a groundbreaking new technology that enables the pianist to use their techniques to produce the limitless tonal variation unique to grand pianos. The ability to vary the intensity and speed of touch to produce different tones adds another dimension to the joy of musical expression.
Virtual Resonance Modeling performs real-time modeling of the sympathetic resonance created by the behavior of the strings and body of the instrument—the foundation of the beautiful sound of a genuine grand piano. Also, the latest acoustic design technology delivers lifelike concert grand piano tone and resonance to your home for you to enjoy.
Enjoy the luxurious appearance of a grand piano cabinet with a polished finish, as well as grand piano touch and tone.
- New Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial piano samples, new Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer binaural sampling
- 38 voices, including 2 fortepiano voices (Mozart Piano/Chopin Piano)
- Improved VRM (Virtual Resonance Modeling)
- Grand Expression Modeling
- GrandTouch-S™ keyboard with synthetic ebony and ivory keytops
- (50 W + 42 W) x 2 amplifiers
- (16 cm + 5 cm) x 2 speaker system
- USB Audio Recorder (Playback/Recording: WAV)
- 20 rhythms
- Built-in Bluetooth® audio
- Wireless connection to the Smart Pianist app via Bluetooth® MIDI
The colors and finishes shown may vary from those on the actual products.