5.1-channel AV receiver with fully discrete audio construction plus many advanced functions.
- 5-channel powerful surround sound
- --- 70 W per Channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.09% THD, 2-ch driven)
- --- 100 W per Channel (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9% THD, 1-ch driven)
- --- 145 W per Channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1-ch driven)
- Discrete amp configuration
- Bluetooth for wireless music streaming
- Bluetooth Output for convenient music streaming
- Compressed Music Enhancer for Bluetooth
- HDMI® (4 in / 1 out) with 4K Ultra HD full support, HDR Video including Dolby Vision and Hybrid Log-Gamma, and BT.2020
- Front panel USB Digital Connection for USB thumbdrives
- YPAO™ sound optimization for automatic speaker setup
- Dialogue Level Adjustment for proper sound balance with dialogue and vocals
- Virtual CINEMA FRONT provides virtual surround sound with 5 speakers in front
- Multi-language color OSD capable of displaying cover art
- ECO mode operation for about 20% less power consumption
Discrete Amp Configuration for High Sound Quality
This AV receiver was designed with a strong focus on achieving exceptionally high sound clarity. It employs a discrete amp configuration and a low jitter PLL circuit, which contribute to its excellent audio performance.
AV Setup Guide App Makes System Setup Easier
AV Setup Guide is an app that makes it much easier to perform receiver setup, and also assists you with cable connections between the AV receiver and source devices. It guides you through various settings such as speaker connections, TV and source device connections and power amp assignment. System illustrations and actual AV receiver images help you understand how to make the connections between devices, for much quicker system setup. It is available in multiple languages. Designed for iOS and Android tablet.
SCENE for One-Touch Start
Pressing a SCENE button powers on the AV receiver and selects the input source and DSP mode. You can re-set the buttons for different sources by selecting a source and DSP mode, then pressing a SCENE button for more than three seconds.
YPAO™ Sound Optimization for Automatic Speaker Setup
YPAO analyzes the room acoustics and adjusts various audio parameters for optimum sound in just a few minutes. It’s like having a professional installer calibrate your system.
Virtual CINEMA FRONT Provides Virtual 5-channel Surround Sound with High Quality and Resolution
Even when it is impossible to install surround speakers behind the listening position, Virtual CINEMA DSP reproduces virtual 5-channel surround sound filled with realism, with only two front speakers. With Virtual CINEMA FRONT, you will enjoy virtual 5-channel surround sound with higher quality and resolution by installing surround speakers at the front. You get more flexibility to arrange your speakers inside the room, along with easy enjoyment of high quality surround sound.
Extra Bass Provides Rich Bass Reproduction, Even with Small Speakers
Yamaha’ s exclusive low-range enhancement technology delivers richer bass than you expect from the speaker size while maintaining good localization and sound balance even with compact front speakers. When a subwoofer is used, it improves the volume of the entire low range of the speaker system, not only the front speakers, but also enhancing the bass from the subwoofer. You'll enjoy video and music with sound that has exceptional power and presence.
Subwoofer Trim for Improved Sound Imaging
The Subwoofer Trim control enhances the low frequencies by avoiding overlap with the front speaker output. This will result in a cleaner, more focused sound stage while providing a seamless frequency response. When subwoofer frequency overlap occurs in conventional systems, the overall sound is “pushed” toward the subwoofer. Subwoofer Trim takes care of this by separating the low subwoofer frequencies cleanly, thus stabilizing the front stage while providing a well-balanced enhanced bass sound.
ECO mode Lowers Power Consumption by 20%*
Yamaha’s new ECO mode reduces power consumption by about 20%. It can be set from the top of the GUI menu.
*Compared to power consumption when ECO mode is off (Yamaha measurement).
Selectable Auto Power Standby
Auto Power Standby lets you save energy by selecting to turn off the power after 20 minutes, 2, 4, 8 or 12 hours.
The colors and finishes shown may vary from those on the actual products.