- Name, age, date of birth, email address and physical address, phone number, sex, occupation, place of work or study, information regarding social media, user ID and account, membership number, information regarding visits to stores, products purchased
- Information provided via questionnaires or campaigns
- Information necessary for product or service transactions or support (serial number, purchasing history, credit card information, bank account numbers, and the like)
- Information generated from use of products and services (methods of use for products, frequency of use, settings information in devices used, and the like)
- Information generated from inquiries to Yamaha (your phone number and voice recordings obtained upon inquiries, history of requests for repairs and the like, information regarding product or service difficulties, and the like)
- Information generated from transactions with Yamaha (history of participation in concerts, events, auditions, and contests held or co-sponsored by Yamaha (including voice recordings and information regarding instrumental or singing performances), history of participation in music school classes, courses, and the like operated by Yamaha (including voice recordings and information regarding instrumental or singing performances), purchasing or use history for products and services handled by Yamaha, history of licenses, use, and the like for artworks (including musical pieces) in which Yamaha owns rights
- Downloading and status of use of software, etc.
- Information generated from the use of software or the internet (information obtained from cookies, etc., information regarding browsers and operating systems of devices you use, location information, service use information, webpages you browse, links you click, emails from Yamaha you open, IP addresses, and the like)
- Types of devices, their O.S. versions, countries of access, number of users, access dates and times
- Information provided by questionnaires or campaigns conducted by outside services with your prior consent, information disclosed by customers
- Information provided by business operators who perform services using information that can distinguish between, but not identify, individual persons (advertising identifiers, etc.)
- Information on social media services affiliated with Yamaha websites, etc. (with your consent)
- Provision, maintenance, protection, and improvement of Yamaha’s products and services, development of new products and services, provision of information on campaigns, new products, and the like, implementation of questionnaires, after-sales service for products, and protection of customers
- Provision of information and content that suit each customer’s preferences
- Contact regarding transactions, etc.
- Provision of products and services handled by Yamaha
- Performance of agreements executed with Yamaha (payment processing, etc.)
- Management of copyrights and neighboring rights for sound sources
- Implementation of service activities and handling of repairs during the warranty period and after-sales care after such implementation of service activities and handling of repairs
- Provision of notices regarding products and services handled by Yamaha and announcements regarding events, etc.
- Provision of announcements regarding products, services, events, and the like of other companies or groups, such as companies affiliated with Yamaha
- Ascertainment of your preferences and wishes in order to provide appropriate information and to develop appropriate products and services
- Provision of information that suits your preferences by integrating information possessed by Yamaha with information obtained from other companies
- Responses to inquiries, requests for brochures, or other requests, etc.
- Exercise of rights or performance of obligations under agreements, laws, and the like
- Screening conducted when applications are submitted for rental instruments, etc.
- Other purposes based on your prior consent
- Yamaha Corporation
When responding to your inquiries, requests for brochures, or any other requests, etc., Yamaha may transfer to the following group corporations the details of your requests (including personal data) transmitted through a “Contact Us” page on Yamaha websites to the extent deemed necessary for responding to your requests, and the group corporations may use such details in order to respond to your requests.
Japan: https://www.yamaha.com/en/about/locations/group_companies_japan/ and Yamaha Music Foundation
Yamaha may otherwise share personal data with a third party if permitted by applicable laws and ordinances.