16-Channel Dante Network I/O Card
- 24bit resolution, 16-in/16-out Dante interface (8-in/8-out at 96kHz)
- 2x RJ-45 connectors for Dante I/O, 1x D-sub 9 pin connector for RS232-C
- Latency can be selected from four preset values: 0.15 ms, 0.5 ms, 1.0 ms, or 5.0 ms.
- More than 16 audio channels can be transferred when used with a standard network switch.
- Automatic discovery and setup for network devices. Devices names can be specified as required.
- Allows direct PC or Mac audio input and output without the need for an audio interface.
The colors and finishes shown may vary from those on the actual products.