AVENTAGE 9.2-channel Wi-Fi Built-In AV Receiver features 4K 50/60p support, Advanced HDMI Zone Switching, audiophile-grade design including symmetrical power amp layout, high-resolution audio support and two high quality ESS DACs.
- Dolby Atmos® Support*
- *Dolby Atmos playback will be available with a firmware update later this fall.
- AVENTAGE AV Receivers: Designed to Deliver the Highest Levels of Audio Performance
- Aluminium Front Panel Offers Visual and Aural Benefits
- Anti Resonance Technology (A.R.T.) Wedge helps to ensure that vibrations do not affect sound quality
- H-shape cross member frame and rigid bottom frame
- Professional quality digital audio by ESS DAC
- 9-channel powerful surround sound
- --- 220 W per channel (4 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9% THD, 1 ch driven [European Model])
- --- 140 W per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.06% THD, 2 ch driven)
- --- 220 W per channel (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 10 % THD, 1 ch driven, JEITA)
- AirPlay, Napster®*, Spotify®*, Pandora®*, JUKE* music streaming service and AV Controller app
- *Music service availability varies by region.
- FLAC, WAV 192kHz / 24-bit, Apple Lossless 96kHz / 24-bit playback and gapless playback compatibility
- High-resolution Music Enhancer further heightens musicality from the original content
- HTC Connect™ for music streaming from HTC Connect™ compatible smartphones
- The latest HDMI version (4K 50/60p compatible, 8 inputs / 2 output incl. Front input)
- YPAO R.S.C. (Reflected Sound Control) sound optimisation with multi-point measurement
- YPAO Volume to ensure natural sounds even at low volume
- Virtual CINEMA FRONT provides virtual surround sound with 5 speakers in front
- Yamaha video processing optimises video content
- Advanced HDMI Zone Switching allows unprecedented AV switching to multiple zones
- Versatile Zone control such as Zone 2 / 3 / 4 on / off, Zone GUI and Party mode
- ECO mode operation for about 20% less power consumption
The colors and finishes shown may vary from those on the actual products.